About embryo donation
Embryo donation (it is also called embryo adoption, which means the same) is using donor embryos for IVF. There are different reasons, why women need to be treated with an embryo donation. Anyway, it is a highly successful way of getting pregnant and having your own baby. It can’t be implemented only in case of uterus absence or by severe medical reasons.
Before the IVF we accurately study your medical history and history of your partner. Many of our patients, who initially came for an embryo donation IVF, successfully delivered healthy children with egg donation IVF and partner’s sperm or with own eggs with PGS for 23 chromosomes.
The embryo donation IVF includes a 1-2-days visit to the Scanfert clinic, when we’ll give our advice on getting and staying pregnant, make laboratory tests and transfer the embryo.
Embryo Donation Program success
We have a huge experience in IVF with donor embryos, implemented by a professional and experienced team of doctors. At Scanfert with AVA-Peter transfer of one embryo results in 62% pregnancy rates. We make a detailed selection of potential egg and sperm donors. Moreover, our success in this field is due to the following conditions:
- Avoiding using embryos, eggs or sperm of our patients not to pass possible fertility problems to the child;
- Using high quality fresh eggs from our egg donors data base only;
- Using sperm from our sperm donors base only;
- Strict and demanding selection of egg and sperm donors in our donors data base;
- Fertilization for creating donor embryos is implemented by mixing the eggs and the sperm, which makes the process natural and provides the best embryo quality;
- High standards in the laboratory which provide only perfect quality embryos.
Embryo Donation Program Reduced Costs
90% of embryo recipients need not more than 3 tries of IVF with embryo donation for success.
To make the IVF with donor embryos more cost-efficient, we provide patients with 1 or 2 embryos from the embryo bank. In this case no costs for individual donation should be covered. One to one donation can be possible if you want to have more embryos from the same donors for future siblings to your child.
Guarantee for Embryo Donation IVF
We have IVF with guarantee embryo donation program which is aimed to decrease financial risks and worries about the results of the treatment. Many of our patients are scared that in case of unsuccessful IVF they will spend money in vain. But IVF with guarantee program gives patients opportunity to reduce this stress and to save their financial resources.
Cost and conditions
At Scanfert with Ava-Peter the donor embryos IVF with guarantee program includes:
- 50% of the cost will be refunded if no baby is born after 3 IVF/ICSI attempts;
- Choosing the embryo from our embryos data base. Personal assistance in choosing if needed;
- Fixed price with discount compared to 3 IVF/ICSI with donor embryos.