IVF with guarantee programs
In Scanfert we can offer you 3 programs of IVF treatment with guarantee:
- 50% of the cost will be refund if no baby is born after 3 IVF/ICSI with your own eggs; price for this program is €9.900
- 50% of the cost will be refunded if no baby is born after 3 IVF/ICSI with donor eggs; price for this program is €14.990
- 50% of the cost will be refunded if no baby is born after 3 IVF/ICSI with donor embryos; price for this program is €8.900
All of these these programs include:
- Choosing your personal donor from our donors data base of extended donor profiles. Personal assistance in choosing if needed;
- You can stop the treatment between the cycles, if you want it, and receive a 50% of the money back;
- Fixed price with discount compared to 3 IVF/ICSI with donor eggs following frozen embryo transfers of the remained embryos.
IVF with guarantee programs have its advantages:
- Our guarantees include not only pregnancy, but a healthy baby delivery. This option differs much from others European clinics offers.
- When you have a baby delivery guarantee, you feel less stress and worries, which is positive both for your emotions and your health.
- And, of course, it is cost-effective. Many patients are not sure about their future treatment, its time and costs. This can lead to the situation when they spend the same amount of money, but with no guarantee. Sometimes the decision to continue treatment or not depends on the costs.
PGS for 23 Chromosome Pairs
An embryo can be morphologically good, which means that it looks like a normal one, but still can’t implant. This is highly likely due to a wrong chromosome number. Testing embryos for 23 chromosome pairs helps us to choose the ones that have the best chances for a successful pregnancy and can lead to a live birth. Therefore this test is included into all our guarantee programs and mandatory part of the treatment.
We have been performing PGS (pre-implantation genetic screening) since 1999. We’ve been the first clinic in Russia where patients with chromosome aberrations give birth to healthy children with their own cells. We helped them to exclude genetic disease in their embryos.
Since 2013 we’ve been performing PGS for 23 chromosome pairs. It increased IVF success for patients who had had unsuccessful IVFs or recurrent miscarriage and for patients of advanced reproductive age.